Pages

Tuesday, January 22, 2013

Study for Multiple Exams Part 1


Study for Multiple Exams Part 1
How I study for multiple exams, deal with multiple projects; Reality it is my time management that I explained above. If I see I have multiple things due or to study for all the time I spread out my time beforehand. For example, if I have a test Monday, and 2 tests on Tuesday then I will study for my Monday test Thursday and part of Friday. Start Studying for my next test on the second half of Friday and part of Saturday, then my second Tuesday test on Saturday as well and part of Sunday. Then Sunday night I can review for my Monday test because I already studied for it. When that test is over I can begin reviewing for the other tests. My overall study method; I try to break it up over several days or at least two. I get bogged down if I try to pull an all nighter.
How I’ve overcome an initial bad grade; if I received a low grade I probably knew it was coming because I didn’t use the right study habit for that class. I usually try to go over what I did go wrong sometime discuss with the teacher what I can do differently on the next exam or what they suggest I do for studying for the next term.
                                                  Choose the right!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment